Friday, December 23, 2011

The Holidays

It's Christmas week and the holiday decorations are up.  The town Christmas party was Friday night and I got my piture taken with Santa and friends.  The party was held in the Vehicle Maintenance Facility (VMF) or Heavy Shop, the only place in town that is big enough.  Christmas was celebrated on Saturday with a traditional dinner and evening programs.

Christmas dinner in the Galley (my breakfast since I am on nights).

Shuttles office door, Fran and I decorated.

Trish, Randy, Spring & Santa.

An amzing piece of art, a holiday tree of stars.

Dorm hallway decorations, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" in black and white pages.

A set of "colour sticks" for people to color in the pages.  I did my share.

Santa, you have all the fun!

Fran in a summer solstice snowstorm.

Elisha and the gingerbread Delta.

Gingerbread Delta Dawn

Gingerbread Delta Dawn, part II

Grinch!


No comments:

Post a Comment